If you remember the lively debate on Autoblog last week about the motorcyclist getting a speeding ticket for going 205 mph, then you'll be happy to know you're not alone. CNN even picked up the story that many a motorcycle expert is debunking the speed. Not surprisingly the police that clocked the reckless driver stick to their report and we've still heard nothing from the perpetrator, Mr. Samuel Armstrong Tilley either. But almost all the experts agree that the bike he was driving, a 2002 Honda RC51, can't go that fast, stock or otherwise.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies