California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger is on a roll. After signing a bill to open HOV lanes to hybrids, he has now signed a bill that will require cars 30 years or older to be tested under California's ultra-strict smog regulations. Classic car buffs like Jay Leno are not too happy about this since they generally drive their collectors items only a few times a month. And Leno, with the rotation he has going, is lucky to get them all out of his garage during an entire year.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies