Ford's reluctance to sell to rental car fleets and match every incentive may cost them the American sales crown. For the first time in almost 20 years, Chevy is poised to become the best selling car brand in the country. Ford says it's comfortable with losing the title even if it means a moral defeat. The real race will come when Ford's new Mustang, Five Hundred and Freestyle do battle with Chevy's new Corvette and Cobalt.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models