Now that the last new F1 has waltzed off the showroom floor (read here), the only way to get your own Mickey is to buy one "pre-enjoyed." And boy has this one been enjoyed— it's a 1996 Bigazzi team car that ran at LeMans that year and finished 11th, then took fourth at the Silverstone Four Hours later that annum. Homologation and licensing has occurred to make this beaut streetable, one of four like it anywhere in the world. If any kind, rich widow wants to lend me £695,000, I'd be forever grateful.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies