It's just like your regular everyday Mazda 6— the usual four doors and sophisticated interior. But now livened up with a 260-hp 2.3 liter turbocharged direct-injection engine under the bonnet. And all-wheel-drive. And a slick six-speed manual. And dual rear exhausts, more pronounced flares, and an aggressive wheel/tire combo. In short, Mazda is not fooling around. Production will begin in early 2005 on the vehicle that will be called the Mazdaspeed 6 in North America. Pricing, based only on total conjecture and rumor, should be around $30K.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models