Following GM's lead of zero percent financing for six years both Ford and Chrysler are planning to offer similar plans. Ford will match the six-year program of course. Chrysler will only offer zero percent financing for five years, but I'm guessing the hot 300C and Dodge Magnum don't fall under that financing plan. After a really disappointing August the Big 3 are hoping for a rebound in September and the new financing might give a boost for October.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models