Yes, you can be the lucky winner of Branch Davidian leader David Koresh's 500-hp 1968 Camaro with a 427-cubic-inch engine when it goes to auction Wednesday. The words "David's 427 Go God" are even stamped on the engine block. To add to the oddity, the Camaro has tank damage. That is damage caused when a FBI tank hit it during the fateful 1993 raid on the Branch Davidian compound in Waco, Texas. This entire story is creeping me out. Again we'll try and post pics soon.
David Koresh's Bitchin' Camaro up for auction
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video