Those who are looking forward to the next small platform Chrysler product can sleep easy knowing that DaimlerChrysler and Mitsubishi have signed a contract to renew joint production and development. Things haven't looked this promising ever since the turmoil at Mitsubishi began and Chrysler refusing to offer a bail-out. The two will also work with Hyundai on a world engine project and of course the much waited on mid-class car. The Neon's days are numbered, hopefully.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models