Stillwater, MN resident Samuel Armstrong Tilley holds the dubious honor of recording the fastest speeding ticket ever, we think. The 20-year-old motorcyclist was clocked by plane and pulled over by car in his home state while riding a Honda 1000. Does anyone know if the Honda 1000, with modifications, can even reach 205 mph? Only a few cars can go that fast. If it is impossible for the bike to reach those speeds I'd say young Mr. Tilley should take this ticket, for reckless driving, speeding & driving without a motorcycle license, to court. Well maybe just the speeding part.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies