So I see that Opel can do more than just make a wacky panoramic windshield. The design study seen here is meant to represent Opel's future performance vehicles with terrific lines and impressive performance provided by a planned 240-hp turbocharged engine. An IDSPlus chassis and electronic damping control will keep the HPC buttoned down during sporting maneuvers and the interior's classy body-matched accents are exemplified by well-bolstered red Recaro seats. Needless to say, if GM doesn't bring this car to the US, I'm going to be very angry with them.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies