Legal action in three unnamed southern states and the Canadian province of Ontario may put the arm on Ford to replace door handle latch mechanisms, which may cause doors to open in crash situations, by all accounts not a good thing. The mechanisms were used on SUVs produced from 1997 to 2000 such as the F-150 pickup, Ford Expedition and Lincoln Navigator. I know what you're thinking. You're thinking, "Hey, those were some of Ford's most popular trucks." Correct— which is why the brewing recall may involve a brain-imploding four million vehicles.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models