To sum up this article Ford is planning another super-car after the new GT goes out of production in two years with only 4,500 to be built. Well, we knew all that. And we also know popular thought is the Shelby GR-1 unveiled a few months ago might be the successor over the other Shelby Cobra show car. What do our readers think? I personally think the GR-1 is much better looking. But I also want a Viper range price tag attached to it.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models