I generally like Dan Jedlicka's reporting in the Chicago Sun-Times and MSN, but his "review" of the Saturn Ion Red Line is pretty bizarre. I don't think he mentions first person reaction until the "likes" and "dislikes" segment at the end. The rest is all about what the car is doing in the marketplace. While that may be needed for general interest newspaper readers it can also be limited to one paragraph. We get it throughout. I won't even mention how many times "Fast and the Furious" is mentioned.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies