They seem to come in waves don't they? Whenever a new model hits the test circuit we see reviews everywhere. James R. Healy gets in the new Ford Five Hundred and Freestyle. But the interesting thing about this review is it starts with how good the two vehicles' AWD systems work. Boom. Instantly differentiating your review Mr. Healy. Good stuff. I hadn't read anything as descriptive yet. But he then states how the driving feel and power are less than ideal everywhere else. But otherwise the two vehicles are well executed and a decent value.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies