GM is making the most of its acquisition of Korean automaker Daewoo. They'll be rebadging small car models that are more suitable for the European market. No word yet on which Daewoo models will be included in the January 2005 release and it's tough to even get excited about what they might be like the Tacuma pictured here. But we'll give credit to the company for the job it did on the Aveo and in Europe this type of plan is sure to work out for Chevy.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models