To see the number one reason Chris and I don't put our own mugs on Autoblog check out the latest column by the He Drove She Drove couple Paul & Anita Lienert. We kid of course. The Lienerts rave about the new Scion tC. It seems the only thing Anita didn't like was clashing colors between the stereo and gauges. Paul at least seemed to get to the nitty gritty and pointed out the tight headroom in back and heavy doors and hatch. But I think Paul hits it on the head when telling Anita she was the "wrong demographic, baby."
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies