As the new A4 starts to hit the pages of magazines and websites, the high-powered S4 is being unveiled on sites like Serious Wheels. The new S4, shown here, will feature a 4.2 liter V8 producing 344 horsepower and 302 lb ft of torque. Its 0-62 speed is estimated at 5.8 seconds. The other huge difference between the S4 and its A4 brethren is the tiny "S4" badge on the front and rear. That way, people know how much coin was spent on the car.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models