Even though the U.S. economy is in the crapper DaimlerChrysler may have to look to our neighbors to the north to boost production of the insanely popular 300 and Dodge Magnum. The company is contemplating a 3rd shift at the Brampton, Ontario plant where the cars are already built but might transfer some volume to a U.S. plant. The third shift in Ontario could add 1,000 jobs and up production to 330,000 vehicles a year. There is hope that a plant in Delaware could get the overflow adding much needed U.S. manufacturing jobs.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models