A tip came through today about a special section BusinessWeek Online put together regarding technology's future in the automotive industry. Indeed the five feature length stories hit everything from how Ford uses a special suit to simulate what seniors experience driving to new dashboard displays. I was most surprised by the Night Vision piece that says the technology isn't selling well despite its advantages. Of course with a price tag around $2,000, the option is affordable. But the good thing about technology is with each day it gets cheaper and cheaper. Ask anyone that bought a PC six-months ago if there's a cheaper and better one out there today.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models