We had to go to DialD to find coverage of Dubs Magazine's Chicago auto show from early August. Even though we couldn't make it out that day the folks at dialD did and reported a small showing of only 125 vehicles. One of the most impressive vehicles in their coverage was this tank-like Hummer, as if they weren't tank-like enough as is. Unfortunately I couldn't find that many pictures of mind blowing dubs of the circular kind. Maybe next year.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models