Here's a peek at Bentley's proposed 2006 sedan, based on the Continental GT Coupe. The hope is that it will complicate things in the upscale sedan market, although it will surely be priced at least $50,000 more than the likes of the quotidian S-Class and A8L. Its real peers will be the BMW 760iL, the A8 packing the W12 engine, and Mercedes' S55 AMG. The fake grill and taillight tape seen here are meant to fool resentful passersby into thinking that they're just spitting on some jackass' tastelessly-modded Benz.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models