Even though I mentioned this future Wolfsburgian whip a few days back when pointing out the 2006 Jetta, I neglected to toss up an image of the spied Passat. What we can discern is very little: the wheels here were nicked from a Passat W8, and the overall styling is supposed to be more Phaeton-esque. The grill, which could obviously be changed at any moment, also seems to have that new trapezoidal Audi thing going on, albeit in a less pronounced way. Nice wheel tuckage in the rear, by the way— I wonder how many spy photographer bodies are in the trunk. Hopefully our friend Hans G. made it out of there safely.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models