Officers in Rochester, NH are handing out thank-you notes to safe non-speeding drivers along Route 11, regarded as the city's most hazardous road, with 312 incidents recorded in the last year on the three-mile strip of asphalt. The notes have generated a "tremendously positive response" according to Lt. Paul Callaghan, who claims that his force may next descend on the local bank, to thank customers waiting in line for not robbing the place.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies