If you've ever wondered what the xi stands for behind the 330 on a BMW or even why BMWs use numbers instead of names like Bonneville check out this fairly detailed piece on MSNBC. I knew all about the BMW nomenclatures equaling liter size but never made the connection with Lexus and its designations. Some interesting stuff on a number of different brands including Saab and Cadillac.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video