Last year Ford had one new product to push. Of course it was the most important product in Ford's arsenal, the F-150 full-size pickup truck. The company spent $100 million on advertising last fall, most of it focused on the F-150. This fall the company has four high profile models to push including the Mustang, Five Hundred, Freestyle and Super-Duty line of trucks. The total will come to $150 million for these ads kicking off, pun intended, with tonight's NFL kickoff game between the Patriots and Colts.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies