In anticipation of another round of auto shows we bring news that during the Paris Auto Show later this month Mazda will debut its new "space wagon" called the Mazda5. There will be two sliding doors to go with four powertrains (two gas, two diesel). The vehicle also features what Mazda calls "6+1" seating where seven can fit or six with extra storage capabilities. I just think it looks cool. It also reminds us of the Honda Odyssey sold overseas a reader pointed out the other day.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies