As they launch another hybrid vehicle in the Accord, Honda also announced they'll be making a new SUV for the Acura line-up in 2006. The vehicle will be smaller than the popular MDX and is to be built in one of Honda's Ohio plants where it could be built side-by-side with a new sport-utility pickup. Honda is one of the few large automakers without a pickup truck in its line-up and that fact seems to be really hurting the Japanese top-seller. The Accord hybrid will be out this fall supposedly but no pricing has been announced.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies