John McCormick of the Detroit News' Auto Insider reports from Framingham, Mass. On Bose's new advanced suspension system. We read about the system a few months back in vague terms. A highly respected speaker maker was working on car suspension? Odd. McCormick gets an inside look at the system that uses electromagnetic motors instead of conventional spring/strut setups. His observations of a test car are intriguing but the applications so far might not translate to realty because of the systems weight and price. Hopefully Dr. Bose will trim the costs and weight enough for this new technology to spread.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models