One of the more interesting aspects of this long term update by Edmunds.com on the new Scion tC is the description of the buying process. It seems the hype about no haggle shopping is a reality. They also optioned for a bunch of aftermarket parts, unfortunately no neon lighting. Also, unfortunately, the Edmunds folks haven't logged a lot of road time in the coupe. So we'll have to keep an eye out and report what they find.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models