Besides showcasing the 1007 mini-MPV and the fuel cell powered Quark, Peugeot is going to drop a V12 supercar on unsuspecting visitors who wander over to its booth during the Paris Motor Show. Seemingly plucked out of thin air, the 907 will draw from a 500-hp 6.0 liter engine with glass panels to allow glimpses of the birds, rodents and small children that will be sucked in by the voluminous intakes. A six-speed sequential gearbox and carbon fiber paneling will be standard equipment, as well as the very same grille you can find on the more common 407. The car is apparently an "exciting showcase" for Peugeot's high-end performance developments, and it is not known whether the 907 is just a demonstration model or something destined for production.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies