All I want to say is I'm glad Autoblog is around at this time in automotive history. I can't remember this many exciting new models in the past twenty years. As the world around us is far from perfect, automakers are distracting us with some of the most beautiful and high-powered vehicles of the modern era. Now come spy shots of a new Toyota Supra. I've Photoshopped the image originally shown on AutoSpies to better showoff the car. Obviously these were scanned in from a magazine or brochure. AutoSpies says it looks like an Aston Martin or the new Shelby GR-1. I don't know what it looks like but it sure doesn't look like a Toyota, although neither did the last Supra. Thoughts?
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies