See I told you I wasn't the only one that liked the Italian designed, Korean built Chevy Aveo. Dan Jedlicka of MSN finds the entry-level an enjoyable ride. His final conclusion encapsulates what I felt about the car as well. "GM made only a few last-minute changes to the Aveo, but it's a surprisingly good little car that is a lot more modern than the Cavalier." It is a good little car I think first time drivers would find easy to learn on.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video