The Four Rings are throwing a party to celebrate the fact that Audi now has the youngest buyers, on average, of any premium brand. The magic number? 42. The automaker claims this is up to 10 years younger than competing high-end manufacturers. The stat is important because a 42 year-old buyer will most likely be in the car market longer than a 52 year old buyer, and thus Audi has more chances to sell the person a car. Especially an expensive one like the A8. It's also vital image-wise, since older people like to buy into the youthful scene, but young people do not want to be seen in a car purchased mainly by geriatrics. When Audi began its quest to enter the prestige market in the 1970s, it had the oldest average buyers, with most well over 150.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models