One of my favorite movies/sci-fi franchises of all times is Highlander. Even with the shoddy sequels the story still remains one of the most original in the genre. When Toyota designated their new car-based SUV "Highlander" I immediately thought of sword wielding immortals. And it seems so did the headline writer at the Boston Herald who tried to come up with an original way of summarizing the writer's stance that the car is part SUV and Minivan. Oh what is the headline you ask? Here you go. "Highlander: When there can be only one: SUV? Minivan? Whatever, it works"
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models