The next entry-level sedan over at Mercury will be the fourth Ford model based on the Mazda 6. Milan is said to be positioned between the Ford Fusion and the "elegant" Lincoln Zephyr. The sketch shown here doesn't really stun. Besides the nice wheels the Milan does little to set itself apart from the Fusion and the Mazda 6 seems like the only one of the bunch to offer dynamic styling, and its been on the market for two years already. But the Milan is aiming at the Mercury crowd and will feature a satin-aluminum finish inside. That sounds nice. The Milan, Ford Fusion and Zephyr will al be built at Ford's Hermosillo, Mexico plant.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models