Honda's next generation Civic will make use of the Jazz (pictured) platform, which will be lengthened to accommodate the longer car. The Civic's baby brother will also share additional features to help the Civic become even more versatile, like a repositioned fuel tank to gain battery space for future hybrid models and individually folding rear seats that suggest creative cargo hauling. The Civic will undergo a mid-cycle facelift this year, and Honda's new penchant for five-year cycles means our first look at the Civic should be next fall at the Frankfurt Motor Show. It's likely the new Civic will be available for public consumption in the Spring of 2006.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models