The enterprising photog for The Car Connection doubled up this week and nailed both the Kia Rio and Kia Sedona cruising through some Western states. The Rio is based on the same platform as the new Hyundai Accent, which will hit dealers a few months earlier. The design is inoffensive, and somewhat Toyota Echo-ish, with swept-back headlights and a thick-looking body perched on miniature wheels. The Sedona minivan will share a platform with Kia's Optima and Hyundai's Sonata sedans, and it features design-wise a strong shoulder running the length of the vehicle. Also evident from the spy pic are projector beam headlamps, which may or may not carry over into production. Plus all that black stuff, which definitely won't carry over, no matter how awesome it would be if it did.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies