Edmunds delivers a comprehensive review of the all new 2005 Dodge Dakota pickup. I guess I'm slacking on my truck coverage because I didn't realize the entire model had been redesigned from the chassis up for 2005. There are three engine choices and a chrome front grill that will take some effort to keep clean. There is also an array of bed and cab variations, but no standard 2 door cab. I guess no one wants those anymore. In the end the car-like drive, power and high quality won over the Edmunds crew. It also will force us to consider one for the Autoblog garage if the chance comes up.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies