The rear suspension of the Saturn Vue, now redesigned, allowed the SUV to pass the NHTSA's rollover tests. The original faulty suspension spurred the recall of 246,433 vehicles. Now the four-wheel-drive Vue has a 20 percent chance of rolling over with the two-wheel-drive version coming in slightly higher. That earns the Vue three stars in the rating, much like the Ford Explorer and other popular SUVs.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models