Sometimes you find car reviews in the most unlikeliest of places. If our readers think I'm off my rocker check out this take on the new Equinox from CBS. I enjoyed the car for what it was, a relatively inexpensive mid-size SUV. But I can not believe the Equinox got as many stares as the reviewer mentions. Maybe he was driving it through a anti-oil rally and the looks were not as approving as he thought. Even though I like the masculine take of the exterior, the SUV still has a way to go. Otherwise the mentioning of the middle of the road interior plastic is essential as is the adjustable rear row of seats. Although I don't think many folks would confuse the back of an Equinox with a limo.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models