Our man James R. Healey takes on both C320 Sport sedan and C240 Luxury station wagon in a week and a half of testing. That's double duty. Hopefully Healey is resting up after such a rough period. Seriously though, he takes the two recently refreshed models through their paces and genuinely likes their basic attitude when compared to the higher priced Mercedes family members. Of course these aren't inexpensive autos. The C240 was $35,000 and the C320 was $46,000. That's not basic and Healey takes them to task for not having enough room. He's pleased by their ride and looks and points out the sophisticated AWD version out there for those of us in cold climates. In the end Healey feels the C-class is "uncommonly pleasant." Please restrain the enthusiasm.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models