Just as we're recovering from the onslaught of car magazine cover stories on the new 911 hard-top here comes a shot of the new generation's convertible brethren. And yes it's just as good-looking and just as powerfrul. There will even be a turbo version, eventually. Now if we can only get something other than the Corvette off the cover of this month's mags.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models