Surprisingly one of the most anticipated sedans/wagon for this Autoblogger is the new Subaru Legacy. I've liked the performance and AWD of the rest of the line and was surprised to consider the Forester XT last year for a purchase. But it was still too funky looking despite the performance. Now Edmunds is making the case for the new Legacy. The full road test describes the interior as a cross between a Mazda 6 and Audi A4. I like those cars. Of course the real lure is the 250 horsepower turbo engine. To bad the test engine is mated to an automatic though. In the end Edmunds calls the Legacy "fun" and suggests the model will bring in shoppers looking at the competition.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models