The average American has never had a better opportunity to purchase a new car or truck. According to the Comerica Bank Auto Affordability Index in the second quarter of 2004 it took 20.6 weeks of median family income to purchase a new vehicle compared to 21.1 weeks in the first quarter. This is the lowest level in 25 years. Those enormous incentives, continuing low interest rates and what some consider an improving economy all factor into the statistics. So go out there and buy, buy, buy.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models