Lexus apparently has some kind of exclusive partnership deal with the Pebble Beach Company, and to prove it, they're making an SC Pebble Beach Edition, which they debuted at the PB Concours this past weekend. The limited-production (600 will be made) retractable hardtop will feature a Black Diamond exterior paint teamed up with Pimento Red leather and a bunch of Pebble Beach badges that constantly remind you that you are one ostentatious bastard. Adding to the car's ruthless superfluity are a red and silver engine cover, a high-end leather garment bag and some chrome wheels. The rest of the is stock as a rock, with the usual 300-hp V8 under the hood.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video