On a course meant to test traffic navigating ability, a donkey pulling a cart bested the German sports car over a distance of about a mile, from the Lisbon suburb Areosa to the port city Viana do Castelo. The stunt was an attempt to draw attention to the area's horrendous congestion problems and spur city officials to permit the construction of a ring road around Viana do Castelo. In other news, a three-toed sloth beat a Segway across Sixth Avenue.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models