When I wrote the Garage feature on the Scion xB this question came up a few times. Now Forbes Magazine brings it up again, does the Mini Cooper outdo the Scion line even though it costs a few grand more? Forbes sure thinks so and argues the point many times. Some of the Mini attributes including the handling and build quality definitely ring true. But the price is still higher folks. But the article brings up really interesting points about the Scion brand as a whole, including the fact that it has almost outsold Acura this year. I know the Mini owners love Autoblog but I'm wondering if the nearly $2,000 price difference is that big a difference. There clearly seems to be a big sub$15,000 market. And Mini is just above that.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models