The Korean automaker's 10,000,000th vehicle is a Tucson off-roader destined for France, where SUVs and Southwestern style are all the rage. Hyundai is second only to Toyota in terms of exporting cars from its home country. Unfortunately, if you examine the kind of cars being exported, you'll see about 40 percent are of the shoddy old school Accent variety, far below the quality of current U.S.-market Hyundais. The big H claims that the next 10 mil exports will be new school Hyundais. Yeah, sure they will. And a donkey could beat a Porsche in a— oh wait, nevermind.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models