I don't even need to try for this one: Suffolk County police in North Patchogue, NY attempted to pull over Yasyn Abdul Mattin, 32, because of his erratic driving. But he didn't stop until he plunged into a backyard pond after plowing through a chain link fence. The absolute greatest part of the story: as Mattin's car was submerging, he refused to get out, and instead began to light his crack pipe. He only climbed out of the car when the pond water was near his chin-level.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models