As automakers seek out new places to unveil their concept cars and latest models the automotive press is going nuts trying to find travel funds to get to the Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance in California. It seems Chrysler will unveil a 425 horsepower 300C SRT-8. While Ford plans to break out the latest high performance concept the Shelby GR-1 fastback coupe eluded to last week. Expect the new SRT-8 engine to make its way to the Dodge Magnum as well. And while Chrysler will sell lots of V-8 engines Ford probably won't even sell a single GR-1. But it's a nice thought.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models